Subject: Re: 5.0 feature list anyone?
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Weiler)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 1996 10:11:13 -0700

>>Considering all the hype about 3D Studio Max it's surprising NewTek has been
>>so low profile about LW 5.0. Max hasn't even shipped yet, but everyone I
>>know has itchy fingers to get ahold of it. What's up with LW? I heard NewTek
>>will be demoing 5.0 at NAB. If anyone has a feature list please post!
>>
>>Andrew Weiler

>I cant say what I saw but, I have seen a version of Lightwave that has some
features that will make 
>you all drool. (if any of you are already drooling it'll make you drool more).
>
>Larry Shultz
>
>

WHY can't you say? Autodesk was touting Max long before ship date wiping the
market clean with the "we'll wait for Max" mentality. What's wrong with a
little marketing, NewTek!?
Andrew Weiler
----------------------------------------------------------------------
                           Active Images
          3D Graphic Design and Animation
        http://www.mindspring.com/~aweiler/
                 [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------